Through our dedication to young children, the Huntington Center Nursery School objectives are:
- To provide a comprehensive preschool program based upon the fundamental factors of child development in physical, cognitive, social and emotional growth.
- To create a comfortable environment that allows each child to develop self-confidence, self-discipline, and a positive self-image through the effective use of caring and trained staff.
- To assist the community with quality care outside of the home.
- To continually strive for program refinement for the benefit of the participants.
- To make every effort to develop support for those who cannot afford our fees.
HCNS Preschool - located in Shelton, CT- formed in 1971, is a nonsectarian, nonprofit preschool that is operated by a committee of the Huntington Congregational Church. The committee may include up to two parents of children in the school.